Since its founding in 2007, ODFL has:
- In 2007, built a new school for 45 students in the village of Naro Moru in Kenya.
- In 2008, built a 3 room school in Nepal for 84 students who were going to class under a tree.
- In 2008, bought 60 desks for the Kisimu village primary school in Malawi.
- In 2008, raised 6,000 pounds of food at Thanksgiving for the Second Harvest Food Bank.
- In 2008, built a new classroom for the Ngenia Mixed Secondary School in Timau, Kenya.
- In 2008, collected and sent calculators to high schools in Africa.
- In 2008, bought 2 milk cows to feed protein every day to 120 orphans in Nanyuki, Kenya.
- In 2008, collected and sent 452 bicycles to Africa—our "Wheels of Wonder" bicycle drive.
- In 2009, built classrooms for a high school in Manyesa, Malawi.
- In 2009, built an engineered latrine system for the Kiini Secondary School in Nyeri, Kenya.
- In 2009, built a new classroom for the village of San Martin in Nicaragua.
- Raised $3,000 to help student victims of the 2008 China earthquake.
- Bought 20 piglets to save 20 Nepalese girls from being sold into slavery.
- In 2009, renovated a classroom and community center in the village of Ban in Bali, Indonesia.
- Sent more than 500 pairs of tennis shoes to students in Malawi and Kenya.
- In 2009, built a new classroom for 45 students at the Mureru District Day School in Kenya.
- In 2010, collected used laptops to build an E-agriculture network in Africa.
- In 2010, raised $20,000 for relief projects for the victims of the Jan. 2010 Haiti earthquake.
- In 2010, built a new classroom for the Gakawa District Day School in Nanyuki, Kenya.
- In 2010, built a new classroom for the Santa Isabel village in Nicaragua.
- In 2011, renovated a crumbling school in the remote Indonesian village of Manikaji.
- In 2011, built 2 new classrooms for the Montegrande village in Nicaragua.
- In 2011, begun a computer lab at an all girl's school in the village of Mathaithi, Kenya.
- In 2012, sent 500 new books to a literacy cooperative in the Yucatan in Mexico.
- In 2012, built a birthing center/midwife training facility in the remote Nepalese village of Dolpa.
- In 2012, rehabilitated 3 preschools in the South African township of Tembisa.
- In 2012, sent thousands of Legos to schools in Nicaragua, Yucatan, South Africa, and Haiti
And more! All of this was made possible by one-dollar donations from American students. We're building Bigger People here and a Better World "out there." We literally are changing the world. For a dollar. Join us!